This program aims to support emerging filmmakers, accelerate their career development, and to allow them to develop an expertise in digital marketing and promotion of audiovisual projects. Doc Circuit Montreal (RIDM’s industry event) as a member of the preselection committee will recommend then one or two projects to Téléfilm Canada.
The maximum contribution amount through this program is $125,000
- Have previously produced, directed and/or written at least one short film but cannot have previously held the same key position in a feature length film (documentary or fiction);
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Have been take part to an incubation program held by the festival - not necessary if you are a producer
- The recommended projects must be documentary audiovisual projects produced in French or English that is either :
- feature length films of 75 minutes or more; or
- any other type of narrative-based audiovisual content made in a format specifically designed for online audiences. These types of projects can be comprised of one or more segments which, in total, must be more than 10 minutes in length.
Deadline : Thursday, April 6th at midnight (UTC -5)